Friday, January 29, 2010

People are Amazing

Another day without a headache! Yay! Mom felt okay today other than being a little tired from not resting well the night before. She is truly moved by all the people who are praying for her, sending her cards, and making sure that she and Ron have what they need. She has received cards from people she doesn't even know. People are amazing. God is amazing. If anyone wishes to send her a card, her address is P.O. Box 683, Evergreen, AL 36401. I know that several people have asked about visiting. Mom needs her rest and there may be times that she is not up for visitors; however, knowing Mom she will try to tough it out and visit. I just ask that visitors try to read her mood and if she is not feeling well, keep visits short. Visits are best in the afternoon to give her time to get up, get dressed, eat breakfast, and such. Thanks again for all the prayers and support. Next round of chemo is February 18th.

2 comments:

  1. Kelly, thanks for the blogspot. Please let Shirley know that she is in my prayers as well as you, Mr. Dailey, Doris and Mrs. Sasser. I love you all like you are my family. I am so thankful that the headaches are better and believe me prayer is the best medication there is. I love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill and I ( and our family)are continuing praying for your mother and your family.

    ReplyDelete