Friday, April 2, 2010

4th Round

Time flies. I can't believe it has been over a week since I last posted. We had a good weekend at the lake. We didn't get to spend as much time outside as we would have liked due to the wind. It was a little chilly. Fortunately, it looks like spring has finally decided to join us. The past few days have been absolutely gorgeous. The weatherman just reported that we are in for a beautiful Easter Sunday. Mom had her fourth round of chemo yesterday. I spoke with her briefly today. She is really tired, and if this round does her like the last round, she should be sleeping alot in the coming days. She should have a pet scan in about three weeks. We should get the results on the 27th -- that is when her next doctor's appointment is scheduled. Please continue to pray for her healing. I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter. We have a family gathering planned. Hopefully Mom will be able to go for a little while. I will let you know. God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shirley,
    Hope you and your family enjoyed a wonder Easter Sunday. God blessed us with a beautiful day and such a good time to enjoy knowing His special love for us. I hope that you were up to visiting with family for a little while.

    I pray that you are doing as well as possible after your fourth round of chemo. With the rest, your body can respond to the chemo and your body can heal. I know that you are anxious about the upcoming pet scan, but I know that God is working with this treatment and your body is healing gradually. God works is wondrous ways and He hears our prayers for you. We will all look forward to getting the positive results on the 27th.

    Remember always that I continue my prayers for you and I know that God is hearing many others prayers being lifted up for you.

    I continue to pray that you feel God's Healing Power within you and you always know that His Presence is constantly surrounding you with His Love.

    May God bless and keep you in His Loving Care.
    much love and prayers,
    betty

    Psalm 30:2 (New International Version)
    O LORD my God, I called to you for help
    and you healed me.

    ReplyDelete