Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Quick Update

The third round of chemo hit Mom a little harder. She has been really tired and hasn't bounced back as quickly. In anticipation that as more and more chemo drugs get into her system she will become more lethargic, the doctor gave her a B12 shot. The good news is that she has not experienced any nausea after this treatment. Her appetite is still good, and she still has her hair--although we have heard that she could wake up any day and it all be gone and laying on her pillow. I will update more this weekend. I plan on spending the weekend with her. Wonder what's on the Kelly-do list? Ha! I don't mind it at all. No matter what I do, I can never repay her for the wonderful Mother she has been to me. I don't know what I did to deserve her, but I am so blessed. She is AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment