Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Prayer Request

Mom and Ron left a few minutes ago heading to a friend's house in the Fairhope area to spend the night. She has a doctor's appointment and is scheduled for the next round of chemo in Mobile Thursday at 9:30 a.m. She thought it would be best to travel down tonight so tomorrow wouldn't be so tough on her. It is likely going to be a long day. Mom sounded really tired when she left. I hope she gets a good night's sleep. Please pray that the chemo is doing its job and that this next round is not too hard on her. I will try to update more often in the next few days to let everyone know how she is doing.

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. Shirley and Kelly, I hope and pray that all goes well tomorrow. You both are always in my thoughts and prayers.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley, you are in my prayers every day and my prayer is that this chemo the doctors are giving you is like a weapon in a war......... fighting this enemy..... and attacking this enemy as it should..... with full force!!!

    I pray that you will not have such a difficult time afterwards and that God will give you His strength and you will feel His presence during this treatment and with each day that follows. He knows our needs and He hears our prayers.

    May God bless you and keep you in His loving care.
    With much love and prayers,
    betty rigsby

    ps. I also pray God's blessings for Ron and Kelly. May they feel God's strength as they help you get thru this "Bend in the Road".

    ReplyDelete