Friday, February 19, 2010

So far so good

Yesterday went better than Mom expected. She felt okay, and they were done and headed home around 1:45. On the way home, Mom requested Ron stop and get her some icecream. He bought a pint, and she almost ate the entire pint! I say good for her! I expected that she would come home and crawl in the bed, but she felt pretty good the rest of the day. She ate a good supper and was still doing well at 7:30 p.m. I just arrived for the weekend. Mom is in the bed. She didn't sleep too well last night, but she has tried to rest some today. She finally decided to get in the bed instead of dozing on and off in the recliner. Mom will likely be tired the next couple of days so it may be best for anyone wanting to visit to come some time next week. If you want to bring something by but don't want to disturb anyone, feel free to leave it at the door with a note. I will check periodically to see if there is anything out there. Thank you for all your prayers. I will update either later on tonight or on Saturday. Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kel.. that is so good to hear that your mom is doin ok...and seems to be feeling better.. I am soooo glad to know that her headaches have subsided so she can enjoy life.... i love you and yall are never far from my mind.. i just wish i lived closer so i could aggravate you... lol... :)

    ReplyDelete